tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, August 12

Been -trying- crazily hard to study and revise for the CCTs next week, as well as desperately clear up all the projects before they're due (next week too). I realize I need a lot of motivation and more discipline, plus a bit of faith in what I'm doing, and I'll just be fine and pull through the onslaught of academia in this upcoming week 8.

Well there's math, chem and bio tests next week; I'll have to put more into math, I have to START on chem, I have to finish up my bio revision (been trying to drill economic botany and I hope I just get it right). But the happy thing is that I'VE FINISHED SS DOCUMENTARY :D It was super hard to get public interviews and in the end we just crashed through and depended more on acquaintance than persuasion.

One final day left tomorrow before the week starts; I will try for a morning run, then rush bio before finishing up my math prep and not forgetting the performance task sigh. So much work so much work, but it will all end soon!

And I'm looking forward to this coming saturday; probably going to watch the post-natday fireworks and enjoy a day of relaxation after this awful week. Pull through! I'll have to find a way to strengthen myself though. Lots and lots of motivation, patience and faith.