|
Chemistry CCT was done early in the morning, and I'm undecided about how it will turn out in the end. But it felt great - it meant the end of this killer week 8 and all the horrors that go with it, and all the pain and stress. Not to mention for me, the end of the caffeine doses. I hereby pledge to be disciplined and avoid taking caffeine on purpose! It's for track's sake, and my health's sake.
The big part of the day was the 6th RI Lecture! On national issues, with guest-of-honour Mr George Yeo, minister for foreign affairs.

Haha I was emcee, and looking at the rostrum before the lecture was frightening enough; armed with a pro microphone not usually used at normal assemblies, and what's more, equipped with two media microphones.

Since I was backstage all the time I could only take photos from the side of the hall, hiding behind the curtains while everyone else listened away throughout the lecture hahaha. This was a brief moment of the dialogue session, from a backstage perspective :D

That pretty summed up the lecture, coupled with a rather nice (and hearty meal during the) reception. I returned to class shortly afterwards for chem and bio, and then school ended! AND IT WAS FUN TIME.
Firstly I went to the gym to do weights, for about 45 minutes or so, then went down to the field and ran about what must've been like 15 minutes at a comfortable pace, after which I joined the softballers in a short game of basketball! Ah it feels so good to have a little fun training in between :D Rested awhile at the library after that, then took a brief walk to bishan library, read up on bio, made a couple of smiles and went back home!
I shall be hopeful about what tomorrow will hold - hmm there's careers forum for sec fours and YES TRAINING finally I get to go for official training since a week ago!
|