tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, August 9

Here's an interesting thing: I had the chance to toy with a 5x5 rubiks cube and it just sapped all the energy out of my mind. Eventually well with the help of tzekang and jiahao the two cube pros, the cube was almost solved with just an irritating piece left, which they forgot how to solve too. But oh well I can't even do a 3x3 cube properly, so this is a nice thing to see :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TODAY was another really nice and happy day, starting with national day celebs! Ah it was fun yet tense being emcee for the event, with major long hanging moments in between for the musical groups to fill into the hall and stuff like that. The conversation with Mr Joe Conceicao our guest speaker turned out to be more of a message to the student audience, which turned out great eventually :D

And yah I got insulted onstage pls.
Mr Conceicao: "When you see a pregnant lady on a train, will you give up your seat?"
Me: (nods head) "Mm."
Mr Conceicao: (didn't see my reaction) "Ah he's not sure, never mind."
(Whole hall laughs)

Best. Haha but oh well it was okay and it went well :D Plus the chinese opera guys, really fabulous haha jason pang's face is classic!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yay. Then after a less-gruelling-than-expected english lesson, we were free!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spent quite a while drawing the random roof structure at The Cathay. It was fun noting all the small details and funny road structures; in the end I omitted the trees and made it an urban jungle, but it was fun enough :D

Then I went on to catch Jay Chou's new movie, Secret. It was really good, despite the dismal ratings in the papers! Haha I really love how they play the piano, well mainly due to the fact that I'm horribly musically disabled but yes it was really impressive. And the whole storyline wasn't just any same old fairytale romance, but twisted and perhaps even eerie! I liked the ending for its abruptness, yet disliked it also for its abruptness. Hahah.

After the movie I wandered back to plaza sing before making for Raffles Place (again :D) Walked around the usual spots and when it was time, I left reluctantly for home, albeit exhausted. Bought coffee from 7eleven on the way back, but the caffeine didn't work, and I took the wrong train - NorthSouth line, and didn't realize my mistake until I reached Somerset haha -.- so I got back to city hall and later joined my family at genki sushi for a nice hearty dinner.

What a day what a day :D