|
I'm nearing the end of yet another killer day of this killer week. But all is fine!
I had a rather long gym workout plus a 5-round run around the field today for a little exercise - well rather ridiculous to some people for the fact that math CCT is just a few hours away and chem CCT the next following morning, but yeah I felt horribly uneasy and my insides were squirmish, having not trained for what must've been like 6 days from national day onwards.
Gosh that's like a week, now I realize. I wanted to do like ten rounds to easen off the remorse for being unable to train but amidst the ambition I started off at a pace too fast so in the end I stopped, and listened in to the track exco 2008 meeting. Interesting verdicts and plans, really :D next year will be great for ri track!
After a washup I then proceeded on math. 2 long hours in the library drilling away but I don't think I completed much. Sadly sadly the prospect of the tests seem gloomy. But oh well, it will end!
Sometimes we cannot help but be escapists and huddle away in our little bubbles of dreams and well-wishes. Especially in the midsts of all this academic pressure. But we will conquer in the end, we just have to break free after a while.
And I must say -
Last year I could work till 2 in the morning and wake up and 5, and keep it going for a week.
But now it's only 11.45pm and I'm drifting in and out of consciousness.
I think I'm getting old haha. Not as youthful as I used to be. I feel like an old grandpa who has backache (why incidentally yes!) and can't move around properly (haha coincidentally the injured foot). K random I'm over and out.
|