|
Yay I've just finished what seems to be my second sneaker masterpiece in my whole life!
The first one was done two years ago, the Converse All-Star sneaker splashed with many colours and fire-themed, it's probably somewhere in my recent posts but never mind I shall post it here again! It was very roughly done, given a few hours up to the submission date for the Converse sneaker design competition, and obviously I didn't make it, being a sneaker customization amateur but well it was a fun experience!

Now check this out. Originally I started with these brown Air Force Ones, bought about a year ago.

I only had a silver and black marker to work on my pair of shoes so I put them into good use, firstly making the swoosh more prominent by splashing it silver! Then adding in random black parts, eventually dyeing the entire back black and the coolest part: forming RAFFLES on the outback. Yay another pair of sneakers completed - these are wearable on the street too :D



Yay. Now these days have been full of much-needed rest and relaxation. I've gotten my much-wanted sleep, much-wanted food for the soul, and now I need to sort out my subjects and get to work fast. I have about a little off a month to go and I must cherish this time before the EOYs, to make up for all the work laggage, the poor grades, the dreaded expectations. Off I rush to study study!
And I say, this is real food for the soul, consuming me huge, twisting me awake.

For Raffles!
|