tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, September 12

No DMP lessons for today! But I still went to school early in the morning at 8am anyway, and during those moments spent in the library it hit me in the face that there is seriously not much time left to cover all the academic stuff we have for the entire year for the EOYs, and that I really have to drive myself - just this month, and after that it'll all be over.

Somehow I feel dumb trying to get myself to study, it's never really happened much before. I guess I'm being hindered by so many things - projects, training, mental matters, ah the frustration of it. Spending 6 days out of 7 in school over the holidays and not being able to study much was annoying. But never mind, enough complaining. I need to work for this. I will.

I need a dose of motivation. Seriously haha I don't know how to get it. I noticed that usually I can motivate myself to work on anything - so I can really do my best for whatever I've taken up, but studies are another matter. Why, why, it's supposed to be the most important thing in the world now to me and yet I'm thinking otherwise. Well here I arrive at my priorities again, after so long.

Shan't waste time making detours in my life. This phase has come and gone; I won't make myself go back again.

After a few hours of chem (but it was horribly unproductive) I rushed over to chriskwan's house to work on the chinese project, and settled some BCG stuff along the way and in the end came running a little late for RIPB elections. I'm just glad things have smoothened themselves out but I'm feeling pressured from all the hindrances getting in my way of studying. Irritating seriously. Oh well I don't know.

Can't complain too much, and can't think too much. Leave all the rubbish to the end of the EOYs!