tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, September 26

CHAPTER DRAIN

In the midsts of the year this mystery came,
taking me to new places, upon bright shining faces.
The shadows I stepped past, the light in which I grew
to live strong, to live tall, to live life like
how I was supposed to.

The sorrow lay hidden beneath these new chapters;
the mystery never was unravelled.
The pages turned past, blurring fast,
perhaps a little over the line,
and words and messages faded away, slowly.

This mystery still lies before me unsolved,
uncertain of when it would ever come to be.
Till that day, the sorrow hidden in those pages,
will come to stay, as much as I try
to fight it away.

Mysterious, in the bright shining light;
how I wish there were clues, tales, perhaps -
if i could even make head or tail of this flight.