tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, September 11

Haha first day of DMP - I reached school slightly off 8am and went to study in the library. But eventually I didn't do much heh was laughing at how Danial Hakim had only 16 hours for his entire DMP period of 3 weeks - meaning he had like 5 free days and a couple of free blocks everyday.

Well I'm not too worse off :D I only have 26 hours for these 3 weeks - compulsory higher chinese, philosophy (business ethics) and english (ways of reading)! It really pays to take a crazily long external DMP on stem cells through 2 entire terms, taking away 24 whole hours off our DMP schedule. Really pays. Rocks!

My philosophy-based business ethics module started soon after 9.30am and it was really useful, to me at least. Somehow business is quite exciting, well perhaps for the fact that I have lived, breathed BCG and business research for the past 9 months, and now we're entering our final few weeks to decide which team eventually takes it all away.

Then after recess came my english module - ways of reading. Which made me feel quite out of place because I was the only sec four guy there, with the rest being sec threes and mostly scholars. Then I just did my bit, learnt some stuff, relearnt most of the stuff, and then settled for lunch and chinese shortly afterwards.

Then the fun part of the day came - training! Haha since the cross country team was doing fartlek today, I asked coach if he could let me join them instead, and yay I did. So after loads of running and drills, we went into the actual thing, 15 minutes of sprinting jogging sprinting jogging. And I really felt fit, not really hindered by fatigue or anything - so I just sped all the way and eventually I realized I could've given myself more recovery time in the jogging before sprinting so my speed can improve. So from now on whenever I do it I shall run with MCHIA :D

And then came a few mad exercises plus this invisible chair thing at the very end where we had to have our backs leaned against a wall and our legs bent 90 degrees and keep it holding there for at least 3 minutes. My first time heh, and I just died la after about 1 minute I felt like I slowly couldn't keep it up but I just tried to distract the fatigue away by randoming and shouting mchia's name. Then 3 minutes passed and I decided to go for 5 mins!

And ya I passed 5 minutes with a horribly constipated look (I think haozhi took a photo -.-) but ya I immediately gave way and slid down and had to stretch like crazy - but this is certainly good training.

It's seriously good training. Even after many hours now, my legs are recovering and I can feel all the life flowing back and it feels so darn good! Haha endurance training rocks I feel like I want to run distances and distances forever and ever nowww.

But no, SPRINTERS ARE STARTING ON SPIKES AGAIN THIS WEDNESDAY, can't miss it for the world!

It's a little off a week left to the BCG finals next week Saturday, and I can't wait for Sleekicks to own. It is the product of our thirst for individuality and uniqueness. Give us that soul, give us that flavour; we're going to sweep this floor clean of stains and wipe a blankout victory on everyone else haha I'm randoming again. But yeah. We have the Sleek streak.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAVE YOU GOT THE SLEEK STREAK?