tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, September 8

It's a Friday!
The holidays are ending!
Since when was there a holiday!
When you're gonna be in school 6 days out of 7 for at least an entire afternoon!
No I'm just ranting again!

Haha. Oh well, it doesn't matter - We have less than a term left in RI and I think I'm going to miss all these times in school when everything eventually ends so nope I'm not complaining. I actually like this kind of life, getting up early and sleeping late (well though it brings me hazardous consequences) and rushing, working, madly hardcoring my hours away until I'm all tired. Then there's the time for renewal and refreshing, and then I'm on the same psychotic work rate again.

I realized I have not been playing games, watching tv, watching videos - no, not even drawing regularly but only when I strongly feel a need to. This is sad! But I think when it all ends I'm going to miss this kind of life. Though yes, it's not much of a life, looking at myself from this perspective. But I'll miss it. Who knows in RJC I'd just revert back to this life, but well what's to come in only a few months' time will hold many opportunities; I'll just take my time to consider.

Just returned from training in the morning - the more I train the more I think I'm not suited to track anymore haha. On Biquan's tag - thank you, actually I do love running but now I think competitive running isn't much of a thing for me anymore. I can always run elsewhere. Oh I did one fast round around the RI-RJC boundary and three round crossings on the track all back-to-back, tiring but it was comforting in the sense that I felt great doing it, not lagging behind or anything.

I think what I'll do is just to keep training strong until my time trial for 400m and 800m comes in December. If I'm not anywhere near the RJC athletics standards then I'll just give track a miss for jc. And find something else which I have an interest in!

Well this post turned out to be about myself again. Why. Anyway i happened to chance by the apple website after knowing that the new iPods are out. And gosh. It's an iPodisaster.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not of all them are a disaster though. The new iPod Touch is quite cool! With the iPhone Touch technology and everything, it's just like an iPhone minus the phone haha. And it's sleek, black and cool. I think the only drawback is that it only has a maximum storage space of 16GB - compared to the old iPods which have a minimum of 30GB, it just pales in comparison.

But it's sleek. And Timo was angsting yesterday online about why the Mac students' promotion doesn't give away the new iPods. Not bad la it costs $498, pretty reasonable for a new gadget like that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the iPod Touch comes the iPod Classic, a remake of the current iPods. I personally think this is the best iPod one can have - All the nice traditional iPod features, but now at a much higher level of storage space, at 80GB and a whopping 160GB! Haha imagine if I had the 160GB one, I can fill about one life's worth of music into it and never worry about a single thing again. Music woes can all go away. And the best part of the deal is, while the current 30GB iPod stands at about $436, the 80GB iPod classic is relatively close to that price! Haha this is for real!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think if I'm ever going to get another iPod (apart from this metalback first generation iPod nano which has a storage of 1GB - same as those current iPod Shuffles) then it'd be the 160GB iPod classic. Ahh imagine if I held it HAHA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Up next is the real disaster - the third generation iPod Nanos. Gosh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Apple seriously made a mistake this time.

1) It's a SQUARE.
Of course, it looks like a Creative Zen! How cool! No way seriously how can the iPod Nanos turn into squares, gosh they just killed the very very popular Nano. I like the first and second generation ones - candy bar players that are sleek and cool. But this is a square - it looks like a biscuit.

2) Colour Scheme
I really liked the previous generation's colours - bright red blue green pink white black. Now the colours have turned into an pale malnutritioned shade. I don't know if others like it though - haha the purple is nice, but other than that oh well.

3) Surface
From the shiny glass-layered first generation Nano to the double anodized aluminium second generation Nano, all seemed well. I'm not sure about this one though - Readon says it's a matte finish, and no way! Where did all the sleek shininess go -.-

The iPod Shuffles retain their shape and storage space but sadly their colour schemes are destroyed, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha but apart from this disaster of iPods I think I'm going crazy over Apple. I seriously want a Mac to do my designing stuff on - plus the presentations can be done so much better than on PCs. So along the way I'm going to get myself a Macbook Pro, an iPod Classic 160GB / iPod Touch 16GB, and all the really cool accessories that go with it.

But of course, money money money!