tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, September 27

What a really fun day, amidst all that crazy studying!

It started with a swelteringly hot math mugging session in school, and I realized that I'm getting better at trigonometry yay haha. Been speeding through some questions and pulling through others, and now everything seems less bleak!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was around 9.30 and I was planning on rushing math for one more hour then going to the canteen for lunch. Then tingzhang called. He was with ruiyong and they wanted me to go eat with them.

"JONLIM IF YOU DON'T COME EAT WITH US AT S11, I'LL FIGHT YOU!" (on facebook)

Okay so I agreed - packed up my stuff and left for the RI bishan main road side gate and we discovered the gate was locked up. Tingzhang happily climbed over the gate while ruiyong and I stoned at him, standing on the stairs. Then halfway through his climb he went,

"I'M SURE I CLIMB THIS GATE THEN YOU ALL STONE AT ME." (this is reason number 1. read on to find out more.)

In the end ruiyong and I decided to go by the other gate and meet him at the traffic junction instead, so yay we met him there and we realized that tingzhang got his knee cut while climbing over the gate because of the spikes at the top.

"I'M SURE LAH I CLIMB THIS GATE, THEN KENA PIERCE!" (this is reason number 2.)

We decided that we didn't want to eat at S11, so we made for Yoshi's in J8. And just nice, it was 10.10am and the student value meal promotion started at 10am! And there were beef, salmon and chicken bowls going at $3.95. We decided that we should each take one type of meat. I chose beef, and tingzhang wanted beef, but he lost to me in a game of oyabeiyasom. So I got the beef bowl, and he went,

"BEST YOU STOLE MY BEEF BOWL." (this is reason number 3.)

And then we ate. Halfway tonghui smsed me "Are you in school?" I replied, under tingzhang's instructions, "No, I'm jonlim." Then tonghui smsed "?" and under tingzhang's instructions again I replied "The message you just sent did not transfer successfully. Please try again later. Thank you."

THEN TONGHUI SENT THE SAME SMS AGAIN HAHAHA "Are you in school?"

SO I SENT THE SAME SMS AGAIN. AND HE DAOED. The story of tonghui continues on later.

Then after eating ruiyong the king of the mile camwhore decided that we should all use the cybershot phone to have some fun. And so we did.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Notice that almost in every single photo, tingzhang's face is cut off. I guess there is a certain pattern to explain this phenomenon. Turn your heads to page 13 of the latest Rinspire magazine, to read about the victory of the Raffles Cross Country Team, and also to look at the team photo.

WHERE IS TINGZHANG?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WHY, THE KING OF THE TEAM GOT CUT.

At this juncture tingzhang decided that my phone wasn't a very ardent supporter of him, a fine runner. He exclaims.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"YOUR PHONE DOESN'T LIKE ME LAH. WHOLE DAY GET CUT!" (this is reason number 4.)

Reasons 5 to 8 happened funnily over the course of our eating and joking session. We talked about almost everything. Why, everything about Timothy Tan, yes.

Timo is our saviour. Everything seems to revolve around him. And it gets quite fun when you run into timo the first thing when you re-enter the RI gates, walking quite a distance away but distinctly noticeable with a big orange crumpler. And ruiyong then shouted "MOMO!"

Here's ruiyong's fantastic moment with our star.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh hope you didn't forget about the story of tonghui's smses earlier on in this post. When we entered class he went on ranting about how he realized that I MUST HAVE BEEN WITH A CROSS COUNTRY GUY because I don't usually reply smses like a joker.

And since tingzhang and ruiyong were both with me, he was pretty convinced HAHAHA

...
...
...
...
...
...lalala.

Well, I went to eat with tingzhang in fear that he'd fight me up on facebook.

But because of the EIGHT reasons he had, ta-da. Oh well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heh the morning really cracked me up. Now I feel considerably much more light-hearted :D

IT'S NIIIICE. VERY NIIIICE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket