|
Going to hit the books soon enough so shan't post so much.
There was a big mess of free blocks again today - tried to study chem but wasn't so productive again sigh. Then after chinese I went exploring around J8 and eventually AMK hub to find sneakers for sleekicks! There were unfortunately sneakers selling a tad too expensively at J8 so I eventually found myself at a Bata shop and I found these North Star school canvas ones - very mundane ones, but good enough to do some designing on - and yeah I lugged 5 pairs back to school, in a big bag there lying on the platform awaiting the train back to bishan haha.

Then I stopped by back in school at the canteen to remove the shoelaces for convenience, and yeah bought the markers needed. I am going to work on 5 pairs of shoes over the weekend! The joy! The EOYs are so close! But no choice la our BCG finals are closer, and I can use it as a study break anyway :D

Few minutes later I rushed off for training and Kieran saw me carrying this giant bag with 5 pairs of shoes and decided to let me design his spikes here and there, and here I present to you Nike Zoom Maxcat Jonlim Edition (for Kieran)! Haha rocks. The silver and black paints never fail me.


Training was cool, did my first 300m in months and I clocked a very comfortable 41.5. Now for chem!
|