|
These days have been eventful, but they aren't supposed to be eventful please I'm supposed to sit down nicely and study my time away and make sure I know my books through and through. Ahh I'm running horribly low on motivation and drive - wondering what's ahead of me but yet somehow envisioning everything going wrong and crashing, going down the drain.
No this is nonsense. I really really must settle down somehow. And really press through all this mugging. Honestly, with all the projects picking away at my studytime while I'm supposed to just drill on my books, I've been becoming rather burnt and annoyed at all the extra projects I'm handling instead of studying. And I'm just hanging on, doing what I need to do, giving that extra effort for things here and there, still surviving along... but oh well there's got to be more than this.
Yesterday afternoon was quite a free one, before training, but I made my way to parklane mall in dhoby ghaut to get the sleekicks shirts confirmed. It was a horribly rainy day and I got quite flustered walking all the way from the station to the mall but yellowcard's songs simply rock and made the walk painless haha :D

Eventually I got the shirts ordered and confirmed - made my way back to school, an hour before training. So I decided that I'd sit in a comfortable corner in the library and read some chem, but clever me dozed off and woke up at 2.45pm and I had to run all the way to rj track. But it was quite okay; kieran brought his air force ones for me to do some painting on!
So I worked on them in between moments of training - and here it is: Nike Air Force One Jonlim Cross-stitch haha :D

Training owned me la I did 5 sets of 200m sprints and had to walk one round around the track to let all the lactic acid flow away. It's been months since I felt so tired from sprinting! But sadly it's the last official training, and I think I can't bring myself to train on my own if I can't get my grades right. But oh well I'll see how it goes.
All hell broke loose after training when I went for the pressure-testing session by our BCG coaches. Well to put it simply, our business idea got slammed, whacked from all sides, exposing countless flaws and errors and shortcomings. And I think it was during that pressure-testing session where I really felt burnt.
I think I've said it before, I really hate it when things which I put my best effort into don't come to fruition and instead screw up, and now it's all happening again before my eyes. Ah the many many months of preparation and painful effort put into the presentation slides and report and now it's all falling apart with flaws and errors - well I should've known earlier la haha. Thankfully jiahao took the lead this time and planned out our one-week schedule, to last this entire last week before the BCG finals. We are going to do our best, and let the world decide whether we are going into the Asia finals.
So that was that. I went home all exhausted and burnt and put off - the day quickly progressed onto the next.
And it was okay haha :D I spent a few hours at bishan library working on the presentation with Tom and he decided to wear the sleekicks sneakers after we were done! And I say, it looks coooool yayyyy hahaha.

After a hearty lunch of pasta (again!) I went for ripb exco meeting and we quite a fun session, discussing many final matters before the very end of ourselves (sigh). Then during the meeting there was this funny moment when paul left his shoes lying on the floor beside him and it was partially hidden by the teacher's desk so we thought there was this unknown creepy person lying behind the desk. It was so real haha!
THERE, IT'S RIGHT THERE. HAHA.

It ended soon after and well here I am, after dinner and everything, about to study again.
I'm really angry with myself for not appreciate all this revision time. I am going to force it.
|