tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, October 28

Well I'm finally posting after a gap of a few days yay. Will post an array of events day by day!

THURSDAY

Spent the morning working on the starting bits of Fang Tong's Air Force Ones; he kindly offered me to design on his pair of blank white ones! And I'm splotching it green black white in time to come, meanwhile I've painted some parts black and I'm in need of new markers and acrylic spray.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then for dinner I went with my family to this very old Jack's Place restaurant somewhere around amk. And it was all wooden and dark brown! I remember those days when I was very young and I used to follow my mom to Marine Parade where her office was. And I'd always pass by the wooden dark-brown Jack's Place restaurant in Parkway Parade. Those days where Parkway Parade still had the giant arcade at the top and it still sold those cheese pancakes that were in the shape of cute fish. I loved eating those. Haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After a hearty dinner we dropped by Ikea in Tampines before heading home. I think the trip really did me a lot of good; the room designs and furniture really opened up my mind again and gave me inspiration for more design. And the ads placed all around the premises had this Ikea feel to them; they were always generic it was so cool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was sleepy thursday.

FRIDAY

Haha the day didn't get much fun until after school where I got asked back to Yumin Primary School to give my brother's class a talk about RI. It was quite fun stepping back into primary school again (the last time I visited was about a little off a year ago) and it was interesting talking about RI to primary 6 students just before I'm leaving RI itself, well I guess that fact spurred me on to talk so much more about the school. They were a silent bunch, but I guess I did put in alot into what I spoke.

Then after a short rest at home, I returned back to school for RAFFLESIAN SPOTLIGHT! Oh man I can say it was the best spotlight ever since its debut in 2004.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I joined the Slau mob. There was never greater support then this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not only did we have the paper banner, we carried a canteen bench up again and wrote the same words: WE WANT SLAU. Well, here's Isaac the judge I/C! The I/Cs were real cool they were all dressed in a black shirt over their uniform and it really looked like they were working for a theatre!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And yes, our hero of the night - SEETOW IN HIS MAOZEDONG SHIRT. I wished he did a comedy for Rafflesian Spotlight because seriously I think the whole cohort will end up laughing to bits!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For those who weren't there, Titus won the Open Category with his really funny antics and jokes; I think he just killed us sitting in our very seats. And Nabil won the solo singing category :D Congratulations! Haha Nabil was really pro; had the strongest voice last night! Slau was really great too, I think everyone of them should've won something nice.

But yeah our very last Rafflesian Spotlight as RI guys is well, over.

SATURDAY TODAY!

Today was sleepily short and after I type this I'm going to turn in and have a good day ahead for the New Balance Realrun. I went to ACS(I) for the BCG Asia Finals, and well it was all down to a fight between the 4 participating schools for the title of Asia Region Champions for BCG.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wasn't entirely impressed by the other 3 schools' presentations, but one thing they sure did was to remind me of the errors which I made in my own project, and it was a really good reminder. I'm considering taking up another business project soon I suppose, maybe it'll do me good :D

In the end SCGS won, but I'm quite certain RI was the best in their field ever. Congrats Zhemin Stanley Kevin Hanlin Jerome you guys were the best, both in RI and there at ACSI today. I truly believe that.

The finals ended quite late and I went on to meet dad mom and my brother. We went to Novena Velocity, and I pounced on the New Balance Store because of the 30% discount which I got from the NB Realrun registration. Haha yay I got myself a pair of New Balance 756s :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was really cool - My feet arches were examined and my pronation too. I kinda forgot all about the stuff about pronation which I learnt during RE last year and it served as well, another reminder.

Then I had thai food at Bali Thai though I really shouldn't be eating like this when I have a 10km race to run the next day -.-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay that was my day and here I go, 10km tomorrow!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4855 ftw!