|
I spent the entire day trying desperately to prepare for chinese, and well it's really not much but I'm just struggling, pulling along.

I agree with Mdm Saripah - one morning during assembly she was talking to me about how the EOYs are so badly placed this year, at around term 4 week 4. Putting it after the DMPs would mean that students would have the wrong attitude during DMPs and end up desperately trying to mug for the EOYs, and it in turn results in students getting all burnt out and unable to study to the best of their abilities for the HMT O's. Oh well, true enough I'm quite burnt from all this chinese monstrosity but there's just two days left, I just have to pull through!
Honestly all I want to do now is to whip out a few pieces of paper and draw the day away of things I want to express and I want to say. All I want to do is to push all the work aside, get on the computer and do some writing, designing while singing loudly to songs playing one by one. All I want to do is to just turn in really early and get some fulfilling sleep.
Soon, soon, I guess!
|