|
Just one more night to the chinese O's, and then I'm really, quite done with the year.
I can say I've not done as much preparation as I would have wanted to, but I know I'll be fine and I won't scare myself freaking out because everyone else around me has done an alarming lot of prep. But yeah chinese ftw!
This post is for the last time I'm working on chinese, and let it turn out that way haha.
Not much I can say about today - it was a really sleepy one with loads of free blocks and no chinese lessons so it was well, quite a waste of good time to do some last-minute preparation but that's okay. I had my very last PE lesson today with 4K and we played soccer; I guess that's the most involved game of soccer I've played in months, and I feel good that way given that I'm practically soccer-disabled haha. Oh well we're all having our last few lessons one by one.
Actually I realized we won't be having lessons anymore. Our lives in RI are well sadly, ending. And I have lots to say but I shall reserve it till the last moment. Till then, well, 加油!The very last lap to go!
|