tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, October 20

500th post! What a long way this blog has come.

Anyway I was trying to start blogging since an hour and a half ago, but I'm so horribly tired I've gotten up from a few crashes and doze-offs. Haha after this I shall turn in and enjoy a peaceful rest!

From yesterday to today, school has been rather boring and we aren't going through much. Training today showed much better progress though! Today I had to do a 4km run plus a 10-minute fartlek after that. My timing's still slow and stuff but I'm rather satisfied that I managed to complete the training. That's one step ahead all the way to the two 10km runs I'm going to do over the holidays, starting with the nb realrun on the 28th :D

And ah I didn't make it into Rafflesian Spotlight finals. But that's okay it's gonna be a real fun night on the 26th :D

Been in a really pensive mood these days, and here I am staring at my photos and I came across this photo of creamy chicken spaghetti, my possibly favourite dish at pastamania other than the really tasty carbonara.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's what I've been eating since heavens know when, and I'm thinking it's seen me through all my years, feeding me my carbohydrates for the races and keeping me really full through the day; letting me fulfill my thirst for pasta all the time, and how I wonder whether everything else can be so loyally true too.

Well all the pensiveness just leaves me with a million thoughts and hardly ever gets me anywhere. I think I really need a break and get away from these familiar places fast, well after all I'm leaving for Malaysia tomorrow morning and returning on Sunday night, things should be quite fine I suppose (:

Till sunday then!