tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, October 13

I spent quite an eventful day outside, will leave all the details of thursday and today to the posts in the next few days.

I return home today, tired and all worn by fatigue, wondering what's so new about this fatigue I'm getting, whether I'm going to face it again - then moving on to other matters, wondering why things go wrong, wondering why things don't show their good faces in these times.

Everything, is just about over - the EOYs, the RI life, everything - has ended or is coming to an end. I think I haven't faced this many ends in my life before, it's quite a sad and bitter thing, and yet may probably bring so many new beginnings to me. But problem is, I'm not really looking to these beginnings, or rather, I don't see them.

Well another lesson to re-learn I suppose, with every step I take there're bound to have ups and downs (honestly, not like we aren't aware of it, just that sometimes we're too deep into things we don't want to acknowledge the fact that we all have a chance of falling).

If your hopes press you on, it's a good thing.
If your hopes crash you, just leave it alone.
Walk away, turn your back around;
you know this theory isn't sound.

Just take a step away, take it all away.
Push it away, drive it away.
Keep it away, force it away.
You just know this theory isn't sound.


I guess it's just a withdrawal phase, things will blow over soon.

Ah withery grey.