|
Yay okay I'm back from all the deadness of the weekend, and after doing a little revamp on my blog I feel considerably much more light-hearted! All is well.
I think the thing which really made me feel better was that I spent a considerably huge portion of my evening working out details for the Stand Up Speak Out pledge event to be held in RI. I think it's an uphill climb and a big struggle given that we only come back to school on wednesday and the event's taking place on the very wednesday itself. But I've pulled things quite together nicely and now just awaiting approval and a successful wednesday ahead!
It's been quite a while since I got down to managing events myself, and that has opened my mind up quite a bit and made me feel better given the whole rough erratic thought train over the past few days.
But yeah anyway, lots of things took place over this gigantic six-day weekend. It rocks when the EOYs have just passed because you know you're given the green light to just go wild and enter into this fun and relaxation frenzy before we eventually settle down to study for the chinese O's again.
This gigantic weekend started on thursday! Where I joined the 2007 bayley exco on invitation to a nice bayley lunch at The Rice Table, an indonesian restaurant along cuppage road. It was really fun, especially when I was sitting next to seetow, fun's guaranteed I tell you.

I blame the ruined personal atmosphere on my poor chilli tolerance. Half the time I was asking for more and more lime juice. And I stuck to dishes like this non-spicy egg-omelette-tofu thing and lots of satay and non-spicy chicken. But it was a very very hearty meal. Two years ago I remember I had to brave through a Muthu's Curry dinner while I was taking Malaysian students around on this Singapore-Malaysia exchange programme - nearly died but I didn't die as much as my then-DHP kaiyang did haha!
We spent the rest of the afternoon clowning around at cine and eventually I left quite early with Charles whom I met at cine along with lots of other people there like stanley zhemin jiahao hanlin blahblah. They all went to kbox while I figured that it was getting too late so I took a train home.
FRIDAY WAS THE 1V1 GH3Y DAY.
I met tingzhang. Had a whole day of jokes and fun. Life is damn tough but it wasn't so tough on friday. Seriously fun hahaha.
I got thrashed at bowling though. Bowling with house balls for the first time in 4-5 months isn't a very nice thing but yeah I think I'm going to bowl every weekend again or something and bring my score back to >150.

Haha I caught a movie, ran into our favourite person at city hall, walked around orchard clowning around. Will post more details about it ELSEWHERE!
Saturday and sunday were spent with my family shopping around nonstop, and really horribly nonstop. We went from bugis to chinatown to tampines on saturday, and from vivo to orchard to suntec on sunday. Left me in quite a big daze. But it was really fun - I got my clothes for graduation night so that problem's settled once and for all :D
I've run out of things to blog out and I'm getting tired so maybe I'll elaborate another day. Haha things are perhaps looking towards a nicer light and a better path after I considerably rushed myself out for the entire evening. It feels good! Maybe I'm back on the whole pb/council thing. I'm giving it another thought.

I like this view! The new takes the old by the sky and things will look fine, rainy grey or sunny shine. Yay.
|