|
Yesterday was really fun; well after a morning of deaded boredom tingzhang called and asked me out so woohoo I went out on impulse after cleaning up what's left of my room for the next year.
We bought a lot of funny stuff for graduation night which is TONIGHT! And caught the movie The Seeker. Honestly I can say that the trailer was more exciting than the movie itself because the movie was somewhat going too fast with all the signs popping up so quickly and the whole thing itself was all fluff with nothing close to a solid storyline but the old cliches like The Chosen One scenario all over again. It was nice to watch a fairytale-like movie again though!
It was fun haha we went walking places all over orchard and in the end I returned home and watched a couple of DVDs before going to sleep rather peacefully. Yay shall look forward to tonight :D
Well, it's really the last time together officially as a batch. Raffles forever.
|