|
The O's have gone and now everything's all over - freedom comes once again this time with no holiday homework hurray! But well of course at the price of leaving the school after 4 years of nice memories. I shall post about it tomorrow after our last day of school and having gone through our graduation ceremony.
But well, the past few days have been quite eventful :D It all started on wednesday after four hours of our last moment with chinese - sec fours sitting for the exam burst into cheery screams of joy and release, and rushed out of the hall, some grabbing their bags and making for the exit straightaway.
Well to me, I didn't feel very high from the end of everything muchly due to the fact that I didn't really prepare much for the chinese O's, given that there's really nothing much one can do except practise and practise and hope the practise gets somewhere but in the end we find ourselves just trying to ease the guilt of not doing anything, and just doing something to make ourselves feel secure.
Yeah so it was over :D I spent the early part of the afternoon with tingzhang at novena where we collected NB socks and had a really horrible lunch comprising of chicken and burgers at KFC - Haha comfort food to fill our stomachs of relief! But please no I will never eat KFC again -.-
Then I went back to school for RE congress rehearsal, then followed zhengxuan and tom to J8 for dinner after which I dropped by the library to settle my final Sleekicks script for the year, in the silence of the library soon to close for the day yay.

Then today was RE congress! I presented on Sleekicks for the very last time, and I experienced the most heartwarming thing after the presentation gosh. When the emcees announced that Team Sleekicks had been awarded a bronze award, the students in the hall all went 'HUH' and 'I'M SURE' and it was so funny haha. But it was a nice gesture :D
And the best part was I ran into some sec ones after that and they were going on about how the judges made a wrong assessment and that we should totally have gotten a gold award. How nice of them! Haha rocks.
Well then after the congress I managed to complete Fang Tong's sneakers! Raffles ftw!

Well yay after that I went to cine with tingzhang and jinsei to catch The Gameplan. It didn't quite strike me as a good movie at first but I realized it was really funny and heartwarming. Quite a good watch! I had a feast of popcorn nachos and zappel thanks to jinsei haha. And no I really don't know why I ended up in somerset later when you guys took the train after me -.-
That's it for now, I'm really beat. Graduation Ceremony tomorrow, and perhaps a final farewell to RI, here and now.
|