tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, November 11

I went onboard the Superstar Virgo on wednesday evening, and had a great deal of fun!

The very first barrier we'd always meet when it comes to great deals of fun in Singapore are well essentially, queues. The check-in time was 8.30pm and I reached the cruise centre at around 8pm to see this gigantic snake of a thing standing still and waiting impatiently for some luck for the queue to start moving before check-in.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But we got onboard anyway a long while later! The moment I entered the ship it just all came back to me at once: the very same luxurious cruise liner which I ran around in 4 years ago just after I graduated from primary school; now I'm back right here after another graduation!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A shot of the cityline before the ship set sail at midnight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is our very nice cabin, this time a littleee more spacious, and also with a nice huge porthole!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I guess most of my time was spent eating, playing, watching shows, and at the deck. There was an awesome lot of food everywhere and I ate past my fill too! Just that at certain times I came in at the wrong moment and I couldn't get anything to eat. And oh I met Jack and Jim the twins onboard too! Was a surprise to see them :D

I spent a few hours in those 3 days with my brother at the arcade haha oh man we almost completed House of the Dead 2 just that we ran out of coins at the last moment. And I watched a couple of shows, including this live performance of dancers and acrobats and also the movie Music and Lyrics! Seriously now I understand why the song was such a hit. The movie was so heartwarming.

Oh and one of the shows I caught was this Who Wants To Be A Millionaire simulation performance where they played the gameshow itself, but with fake money. I wrote my name onto a slip and dumped it into their lucky draw can and they unfortunately picked me first so I was the first to try it out!

And I got the questions correct all the way till $32000, and won this little penguin here! My brother kept throwing it around and shaping it into a balloon after that hahah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the middle of the second day I hopped off for a trip to a nearby shopping mall in KL, and it was great. Haha shopping malls in Malaysia are easily bigger than Vivo here and it's just so amazing how I can spend an entire afternoon there and not finish the whole mall! Singapore's way too small sigh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was pretty much it. I think halfway through the trip I got intoxicated by too much good food and too much aircon so I fell ill and now I'm resting away. Looking forward to training on monday!