tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, November 24

These days haven't had much in them, except for the 4K class chalet which I went for on wednesday afternoon and I must say it was loads fun in the time I was there!

I reached the place with chriskwan and it was raining right in the middle of 4K's cycling adventure so we had to wait until Anish dispatched a rider to the chalet to unlock it. And in the end everyone came back and started playing cards until senghenk started to work on the barbecue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And senghenk is really really pro; he set up the entire barbecue of three trays all by himself - really shows he's some barbecue king or something. The only blunder was when he tried to make the tray sit on a cardboard box and the box burned into pieces and ashes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then halfway through I went to sit by the seaside with Joel Tan and we gulped away the entire 1.5L bottle of seven-up while complaining about life's toughness and why things always happen the way they do. And it was great. Too bad senghenk didn't spare us that single cup of whisky which I dearly pleaded for!

And when we returned to chalet, he had already packed up the entire chalet, leaving the beds in utter order! I swear he's really really pro or something!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well then I left soon after and I've been spending my days in nothing but dance in the evening 5 days a week. I need to do more, and follow my to-do list, and with that I need a dose of discipline, and lots of reminders to return to being the little motivated RI boy I was. I hate stoning around like this.