|
Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm finally back from Malacca and well, this appears to be pretty much a wet blanket Christmas for me since over these days I developed a full-blown flu. But I'm recovering slowly so I'll soon be ok I suppose! Now, a lengthy post about what has been happening over the past few days!
FRIDAY
I woke up early in the morning and went to VS for my brother's registration, and helped him get his books and stuff! Everything's so fresh and new - files, books, ties, uniforms, stuff - I guess it just gives people a real fresh start, and full of hope for what's to come their way.

My brother's first choice was ACS(I). It would've been a real funny thing if he actually did make it into ac, making me another ri-ac related sibling. But I do agree VS is really cool too. Imagining that my brother is going to be a Victorian soon, and going to go through all these 4 years of fun memories and fun, heh I know he'll be happy enough! And here's his pile of new school stuff!

And me, well, this coming year in RJC will be interesting. Everything's going to be so much tougher I figure, but here's to giving my all in everything that I do, no matter whatever I'm hit with. It's the way I survive, the way I fight, essentially the way I live my life - to fly, whatever it takes.
After spending a morning at VS, I then drifted around Parkway Parade before proceeding to catch a movie elsewhere. Warlords caught my attention a few days ago, when Tom, Seetow, and the other polo guys decided to go catch it but I didn't have the time to tag along! And yeah I went to watch it.

It was quite cool, albeit having a rather monotonous storyline. The formation of a brotherhood and all, plus the dazzling battle scenes really made me impressed, well since I've not caught a movie since ages ago. But it was quite dumb to see that the brothers slowly killed one another in one sole brother's pursuit for power - really made the movie predictable and clichéd. Still, it was fun, and worth my early afternoon's time!
I then quickly rushed off to Paul's house for the prefects gathering :D
Walking around King Albert Park really made me impressed, looking at all these magnificent houses haha. Then I realized Paul's house was better looking than all of the houses I walked by, save one gigantic unit which I learned later that Paul's house was originally owned by the owners of that one gigantic unit!]
Entering his house, I immediately joined in a game of pool with Paul, Michael and Kevin, and won against Paul and Mike, teaming up with Kevin!

Haha Paul's swimming pool length is about the length of my house I swear.
We played a very long game of waterpolo after that, until it started raining and thundering so it was a clear thing to get out of the water and wash up. And then not too long later the pizza and food arrived and hoho before us lay a huge feast :D

After grabbing our food we then enjoyed our nice meal sitting in a gazebo next to the swimming pool, and wondering for ourselves how nice it'd be if we had a swimming pool, a gazebo, and a house-wide music system to go along with it, for ourselves!

Then slowly more and more people came, including Mr Teo, and SEETOW HAHAHA he followed Tom all the way here! Minutes after Tom and Seetow arrived, everyone started playing waterpolo again!

A few minutes later after that final waterpolo game, I left, pretty much tired and awaiting the events of the next day yay.
SATURDAY
Saturday was mostly about the SYINC camp! I reached the place at around noon and straightaway dived into seemingly endless discussions about SYINC's definitions, policies, whatnot. Along the way we spun off into a few games here and there, including a nice hearty dinner which consisted of pizza again!

I eventually left around 9pm at night, tired and eventually realized that my throat has turned all sore and painful. Ah well.
SUNDAY
On this nice sunday I left for Malaysia once again with a painful throat and a runny nose! We headed for Malacca this time, and well I pretty much enjoyed that 3-hour car trip there. Unfortunately there was this star search going on around the area which caused a horrible traffic jam which kept us in the car for more than an hour just stoning and plodding along slowly. I tried to sleep and got cooked inside the car by the hot sun glaring in from my window.

Random shot of the road which I was stuck on, at a certain point of time. Well the fun thing was that we went with my mom's colleague again so the five of us non-adults had a lot of fun together again!
There isn't much to post about since what we did was all shopping and nothing much else. But well random photos I suppose! Like this moment where little Sheryl got herself a jigglypuff balloon and they started to play around with it!

A shot of The Legacy's ceiling, the hotel in which we stayed in. It's so detailed it makes you feel like you're staying in some Vatican stronghold.

The Tuas checkpoint! We were stuck waiting and the traffic forecast said that we'd only be able to return to Singapore at 9pm while it was currently only nearing 8. But we cleared it quite fast, and yay we had dinner at 9!

Well the most interesting thing about this trip was the fact that we won some lucky draw or something! When we got out of our car at some hypermarket some guy sold us these tickets which my mom bought randomly, and it so happened that we hit some crazy prize of which could possibly total up to 1,500,000 RM or something. I was wary at first but it soon turned out to be true!
Our luck didn't get that far so we didn't win a car or anything (which we possibly could have won!) In total, we brought back about 7000 RM worth of products - a digital induction stove, a liquid vacuum cleaner and this crazy mattress made entirely out of jade! What a great surprise, seriously, though it got us a little late in returning back home.
And I got myself quite a number of little fun stuff, like another nike-bot transformer! Just that this time it's even smaller than the original shoe, so it's quite interesting.


Here's both nike-bots, haha!

Well that's about it. Today is a fine Christmas day where I spend time to rest and recover! Tomorrow onwards, I'll have quite a life until the start of school!
|