|
Today, I hereby superficially prove the theory 'There is no such thing as free lunch' false, and had a free lunch (or rather, dinner for that matter, as I was enjoying it at 5.30pm in the afternoon)!

Two vouchers for pizza hut at Plaza Singapura secured a free lunch in the midsts of this stressful, busy and blind society! Each voucher got me a personal pan pizza of my own choice plus a nice drink to go along so it was really a sumptuous meal.
Well at the very least, something worth posting about in the midsts of all this staleness. Dance is going along fine, slowly getting steps more naturally as well! I guess I will really miss the lessons when I eventually stop.
But yeah there are only a few more weeks to go; I've just got to make full use of these final days to make my final recharges. And well the days go along just fine!
|