|
This has been quite a fun week so far, with random explorations around Raffles Place before dance every evening - it was also the first time which I took on 3 hours of lessons back to back, at a higher level, and still I found it quite fine :D so yay I'm improving!
Today was quite crazy, being a public holiday it's quite a common sight to see a huge buzzing crowd along orchard. Well I was drifting about sleepily and I ran into shanzhi and theodore at taka. I guess it's been a real long while since I last met them and it's always nice to see familiar faces, and yeah that made me slightly happier, talking to them for a while and seeing that they're doing so fine!
But yeah it's been a nice day, and the past few days have been great too. Well my dad just returned from taiwan, and he bought me this really awesome nike shoe transformer thing! Actually it's just an imitation model but it really looks like the real deal which I saw somewhere around Raffles Place going at a whopping $400. This one only cost an equivalent of SGD20 in taiwan NT dollars, so yay!
I guess there's a reason why the imitation was so inconspicuous - there was only a little swoosh on top of the main swoosh, hahaha! But it's so cool, the shoe (which resembles a Nike Free 7.0) actually transforms into a robot. I shall show it here step by step!








And there you are, the fully transformed Nike-bot!
Sec 4 prefects gathering tomorrow, another day of fun yay!
|