tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, December 15

I don't usually do these stuff but since I'm running dry of things to post about due to the severe lack of excitement during these holidays of mine where I am neither busy nor having much of a life, sadly, I shall take on this little meme.

I HAVE BEEN (UNFORTUNATELY) TAGGED! THANK YOU YUDA.

1. Do the following without any complaints.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you complete yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard saying he/she has been tagged.
4. Alternatively, IM the person on MSN/AOL/windows live/whatever.
5. Start your post with: I have been tagged!

Favourites

Colour: Green Black White
Food: Carbonara! But only Pastamania's.
Movie: Can't decide.
Sport: Running
Day: Friday
Season: Fall
Ice-cream: None

Current

Mood: Sleepy
Clothes: Adidas t-shirt and shorts, ftw.
Desktop: I want a Mac.
Time: 10.38am
Surrounding: My study.
Annoyance: Doing this thing!

Firsts

Best Friend: Can't remember.
Movie: Can't remember.
Crush: I think I gave this girl in kindergarten a lot of (ugly) drawings.
Lie: Can't remember too!
Music: A lot of pop and I can't stand that now!

Lasts

Drink: Unfortunately, chinese medicine
Car Ride: Back home.
Crush: TINGZHANG. Ok heh NO.
CD Played: Timbaland's Shock Value

Have You Ever

Dated one of your best friends: TINGZHANG HAHA BEST.
Broken the law: I suppose.
Been arrested: Maaaaybe!
Been on TV: I was on TV in some kids' variety show doing go-karting and I wasn't a good actor
Kissed someone you don't know: How funny

Randoms

5 things you are good at: Design, drawing, running (I suppose!), exploring random places, feeling bored.
4 things you have done today: Bloghopped, read yuda's blog and finally realized I've been tagged by this thing, did this thing, waited for dance. (I just woke up pls)
3 things you hear right now: TV, myself typing, Hello by Timbaland
5 people to tag: I'll spare my friends!

Today is yet another deaded day! I shall go do some stuff on my own.