tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, December 5

The days pass by like nothing, and I've really got to inject more life into these four more weeks before everything starts all over again! Been going for dance steadily and things are well, going along fine, and very peacefully - just hope this calmness keeps up and I'll soon be more than ready to take what's being thrown at me in a few weeks time.

I found this song lying somewhere within my ipod and I realized it's really nice, having listened to it for the first time in weeks! And it really does mean a lot, to probably a lot of people, everywhere in any space of time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SHADOWS AND REGRETS
by Yellowcard

I'm back, back in town
And everything has changed
I feel, feel let down
The faces stay the same
I see, see shadows
Of who we used to be
When I drive, drive so slow
Through this memory

When we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go of the rest

I heard, heard myself
Say things I take back
If I could, could retell
And make these stories last
I see, see shadows
Of who you'll always be
I drive, drive these roads
Made of memories

When we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go from the rest
Shadows and regrets
We let go from the rest

Everything has changed
Faces stay the same
Everything has changed
Faces stay the same

And we were only kids
And our time couldn't end
And how tall did we stand
With the world in our hands

And we were only kids
And we were best of friends
And we hoped for the best
And let go of the rest
And shadows and regrets
We let go of the rest
Shadows and regrets
We let go of the rest


We could think, and realize so many things that used to be great back then, but onward we fight, and onward we move, to higher ground, to tougher challenges, but these memories will stay the same, no matter where we go. In the hope of reaching those childhood dreams, someday!