tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, January 19

I finally have enough time and energy to bother to post after one tiring but really fun week! Our lessons have started for real already, with a full-blown timetable set for the year but the tutorials and stuff are still relatively relaxed for the fact that they were mainly all about introductions, and they covered little content. I hope I'll be able to handle the work when it gets tougher next week.

A few snapshots of this week, starting with this really really nice Adidas Originals watch my dad bought me as a present :D I feel so so fortunate! Now I wear it everywhere and stare at it all day!

Photobucket

And there was Tue's birthday too! We brought decor, pasted it everywhere all over the RJ faculty-to-house board, and even settled for a unique birthday cake haha!

Photobucket

And here's his cake, made up of the very memorable super rings - we had to gulp down 11 packets of super rings spread across 3 small bottles of water during orientation and well this served as a nice reminder and a good memory to sustain hahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUE!

Photobucket

Of course, we celebrated geri's birthday as well but sadly we were in much of a rush and high to take any! T'akbolehtahan slowly gathered a little further away from our usual tavern from 7am onwards and slowly prepared the decor and presents, then we gave her a little surprise! And in about 8 minutes she'll be seventeen :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERI!

Hmm well other stuff which happened this week include intense training on monday, thursday and friday. Monday's training was clearly memorable - 4x200m. It was intended to be 5x200m but I ran at a pace too fast, clocking 28 secs per fun and eventually dying out after the fourth from horrible lactic. I think I was just this close to fainting, if my teammates hadn't gotten me to start walking. Oh well my form has dropped severely, and I hope I don't have to put up with this for future runs. Thursday and today were fine though! 6x200m yesterday and 4x150m today, and they went quite well!

And oh I got into street dance too! Which seems super super fun considering the auditions were really fun themselves. And it's at this point where I really miss dancing everyday at the studio just like how I did over the holidays and generally, I really want to improve, and feel in touch with the music, to give myself that release no sport could give. Well I don't know how I'm going to balance dance with the rest of my commitments but I'm willing to stick to it! Will see how it goes.

And I'm going to sleep. Horribly tired, but hey rj's really fun - like they all say it's kinda like a carnival everyday.