|
Lots of things happened over the past few days (well it's RJ, what can one expect) and here I am posting away - not exactly only about the past few days but rather, how T'akbolehtahan has been such a wonderful OG, for all of us within it!
In this very relaxed week, we all received our classes and in the process received our timetables which spelt heaven because we had tons of free blocks with many relaxing introductory lectures so most of the time we could eat breakfast and chat away with people everywhere. And i'm in class 09A01C, which is like the junior class of cool people like Ngiam and John Cheo so yay! Will get to know my class more soon enough :D
Well on about the week! Since it was so free and everybody had much of a programme except lots of trainings and kevin having his powerboat exam, we all decided to study together over the past few days, as well as spend time at our exclusive T'akbolehtahan table(s) hanging around. And seems like I really have to get into a good and proper study mood. We were clowning around in the RJ library like nobody's business.

Okay not all of us! We split into two tables and the other table was so focussed. My table just went on and on laughing and laughing. And I dropped all my yellow notes somewhere outside the library and was freaking out like it was the end of the world until Amelia found them neatly neglected in a rainbow pattern, dropped from my file next to my bag outside the library haha!
Well that was pretty much a highlight of the stonedead week. The most happening day of all was friday la. After two consecutive games of captain's ball, playing since morning (we finished our lectures at around ten plus!), Claire whipped out a cake out of nowhere and suddenly we had a celebration, just next to the parade square by the science block stairs! It was so cool la - apparently lots of them leaked out the secret but well there's always the fact that I can pretend not to listen!

Well here's happy birthday to sining! And to all others born on 12th jan because it's simply the greatest day to have a birthday and I fully agree with that statement, haha! Oh man having the same birthday with someone in your OG rocks because you can do random things like share the cake-cutting and trying to kill your OG mate in the process.

Hahaha oh what fun :D
Friday afternoon (after all that cake-eating and captain's balling) was spent at BWMRkistan, the combined BW-MR house party, and it was quite okay, albeit quite boring at the start because there was the pouring rain and nothing much could be done except to wait for it to go away. A few moments into the party, a few of us ex-PSLs went to crash this year's JRIC - to catch the current sec4 batch in action, and of course to take a look at what the sec ones are like this year!

JRIC was classic - brought back lots of memories, like how during my very very first JRIC in sec one I was made to give a speech on behalf of the sec ones just like the little guy which I observed making a speech yesterday. It made me remember how our very own sec ones cheered the Unite as all the PSLs garnered spirit together. And now watching everyone, all the RI guys as a RJ student coming back to catch up on the old times, I really feel OLD haha but yeah this rocks. The teachers are all the same, all fun people. The current sec4s rock - I spent the entire JRIC sitting next to Yuda and Theodore and watching them joke away in the happiness of the whole event, and I also watched in pride as shanzhi handled everything so smoothly. It was just so memorable.

Well here's a shot of the new sec ones, cute as they are in their tight white pants (haha!) they will one day grow up to be so great. Really reminds me of how I was, just like any other little RI boy, now in RJ the whole experience feels so different. But both are really great - Raffles ftw.
We all ended and soon after, we headed back to RJ to continue with BWMRkistan! And we had a splendid dinner, watched a few OGs pull off great performances, plus some rock band items and skits, and soon we were done for the day, late at night and feeling so high!

This is gabriel tong my very fun pb mate and now OGmate! And he's been such a great sister friend in T'akbolehtahan so everyone went high and placed a light stick hairband on him. And nowadays we happily sing away - Dancing with my Gabriella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, Tongyihan Gabriella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh-eh!
After the BWMRkistan finale, we then spent the next hour clowning around in the canteen where we randomly flipped about, played pseudo-captain's ball in the dark on the parade square, and enjoyed a few moments discussing about playing sardines in the whole RJ which we didn't do eventually! We then moved off to J8 where we spent a while munching on stuff and enjoying talktime at the rooftop, as usual :D
Well for today it's been a mundane day, going to school to study, then clowning around (and running out of money by playing bishibashi at the j8 arcade!) before going for dance. But it's a really calm and happy day, I'm glad!
And the sole single present I've received so far is from T'akbolehtahan, wrapped up nicely and looking very exciting! Sining's gotten a soft toy which she could tell immediately from the wrapped package because it felt like a soft toy, but no one could tell what was mine!

And then I opened it. IT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER LA IT'S A CUTE SPEAKER CUBE - the type which I always wanted; like I can just walk into a room and plug my ipod into it! THANK YOU SO MUCH T'AKBOLEHTAHAN IT'S A REALLY GREAT PRESENT!

What a week :D And I don't feel seventeen yet, honestly. Have to drill it within me to get things sorted and focussed so I'll manage things well; for now I need some much-needed sleep!
|