|
Many many apologies for I haven't posted since CNY!
The pace of lessons is picking up slowly and we're gradually all studying more and spending more time to complete our work. I'm glad that I've found more or a balance these days; it makes me feel more at peace everyday!
Exciting events over the past week include Valentine's Day, and Raffles Take 5!
Valentine's Day was well, not only a day of fun but also quite sweet - from all the chocolates and sweets all the girls brought to school to give to everyone, to the rose deliveries which were made by RJentre, to awesomely cute pairings in school and watching them slowly go off for dates :D
Well thank you so much to those who have sent me flowers! If you sent anonymously then I don't know how to credit you la so you should tell me who you are! Tingzhang rocks - we both wished each other happy valentine's day at midnight on Feb 14 and turns out we sent each other roses. HAHA HAPPY VDAY TINGZHANG.

Some of you don't know who tingzhang is. Trust me he is probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet. And he's a champion of class chalets. Like in this photo he owned the chalet upside down.

Haha oh ya we also have matching accessories I remember! Hahaha ownage :D Thanks tingzhang!

And there's also a gigantic sunflower which I got, from Geri! It's slowly wilting here already because I just snapped a photo of it, but when I first received it I was really amazed because it was just so big! And it was the best gift of the day itself :D Thanks so much for everything Geri!

Thursday ended late with training into the night, but coupled with fun chatting and resting after a few runs - plus training wasn't too tiring too for there was duathlon the next day. It ended quite nicely with everything falling into place, work all done and whatnot!
Friday was really really fun with take 5! And I'm really impressed with the rj students' council for all my 3 years in pb I've never gotten the opportunity to come up with an event this major, in a public event and with expensive stuff like the slides and stage and sound systems and stuff. But I guess the school support counts a lot - RJ gave the council a lot of money for this project so I guess it went really well!

I participated in a canoe-duathlon, with Kevin, Geri and Xiner, in a 3.5km run - 2km canoe - 3.5km run race, and it was really very exciting and fun, with kevin reaching the transition point the first and me having to run the final 3.5km with a hugeee lead thanks to geri and xiner! And we came in overall first/second I think, just that unfortunately we got disqualified because of a small mistake which didn't have much impact. But never mind we knew we were good and we packed a punch :D and we had loads of fun! NOW WE'LL WAIT FOR INTERHOUSE BI/TRIATHLON OR SOMETHING!
The whole day was spent at tampines mall after that clowning around with t'akbolehtahan :D Saturday was spent studying and exploring new places like boon keng! And today I finished all my work. All is fine! And I should post more often, I think. Hurray to a new week of rj coming up, with O2 this coming thursday and dramafeste on friday!
|