tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, May 19

The last post didn't quite turn out right. I was indeed suppose to post the coming weekend since that post on April 23 but turns out I didn't really have the time to do so. Till now. It's Vesak Day and I've just finished a whole day's worth of stuff and it's been really productive :D

But anyway MY BLOG ISN'T DEAD, IT'S BACK AND IT'S NOT GOING TO DIE!

There were loads I stuff which I said I was going to post about, but I guess it's been too long and whatever updates that I was planning to bring is well, rather outdated and dead. Like the B-div Rugby finals where RI faced ACS(I) and lost by a hair - which turned out into a really sad moment for all of us. And the Cross Country finals where our hero ruiyong had another victorious moment, scoring gold for Raffles once again! But yeah these go way back last month and now I can't really say much.

Well I shall just refresh myself on what has happened in the past month and what's happening now. Over these few weeks it's been a gradual progression into council - I'm very sadly no longer a tracker, though I still go for long runs whenever I feel the fats sinking in. I'm very sadly no longer in street dance, though yes I still jerk around very incessantly. I have to keep that down! But yes I guess I'll never lose my passions, no matter where I am; it's just a matter of which one I place focus on for the time being.

And I know that for this final time spent here in Raffles I want to give it my all, no less - nothing's changed from last year till now and it'll continue to be this way! And life in council's been great, from the initial camp, to preparations for our investiture, all the way to now where we're settling in straight and ready to take over fully from the 27ths :D

Here are some pictures showing what's been going on for the past few weeks!

Photobucket

Ah these birthday boys! At the BW 27ths/28ths party :D

Photobucket

A very wonderful wednesday where huge numbers of 28ths got together to finish some decor work for invest. Was really a wonderful time; and I know there's more of these to come very soon! :D

Photobucket

Our really really nice 28ths' batch gift banner for our invest in the works - right now only the emulsion's been applied, but it looks cool from here already :D

Photobucket

Paul and I crashed the RIPB EXCO meeting on Labour Day and here's a random shot taken by uh. Jianxiong I think. Well it was a really early morning! And we were all quirky. But more importantly I'm really glad RIPB has gotten where it is now and it can only go further now :D

Photobucket

After crashing the RIPB EXCO Meeting, there was more invest decor prep! And here are the really really beautiful silver stars, spread out across the floor. Eventually these were stuck onto the hall walls, and they kept falling off like shooting stars haha!

Photobucket

LOOK AT THE WONDERFUL COMPLETED BANNER!

Photobucket

All the way Raffles, in its very essence, with Boss and Cheryl!

Photobucket

2 Infinity and Beyond - Our investiture theme! We 28ths will go on to achieve big things for Raffles; and we'll remain 28ths forever, from this very point where the 95 of us have come together for this one purpose!

Photobucket

All of us, 27ths and 28ths, waiting in LT6 for the actual invest ceremony and wondering what's ahead of us, both the end for the 27ths, and the beginning for the 28ths.

Photobucket

THEN CAME BWINTER OGLYMPICS - THE GRANDEST BW HOUSE EVENT EVER! Here we were, working on the giant amphitheatre banner :D

Photobucket

BWinter OGlympics was a culmination of a few months' worth of effort, which only picked up towards the end really really strongly thanks to the Grace's and Tiankai's really wonderful efforts. I'm really glad that BWinter OGlympics went really successfully - it marked very strongly what our batch of BWians can do, and paved the way for wonderful futures in our term ahead (:

Photobucket

Well this certainly hypes things up a little!

Photobucket

And here, all of us working on the decor for the BWinter OGlympics feeling ever so happy from a long day's worth of hard work :D Well I'm a little too late in posting this, but well do visit bwinteroglympics.blogspot.com if you haven't! I guarantee you 4 videos of fun-filled entertainment!

And well I'm a little tripping over time here - Let's see what happened over the course of that week!

Wednesday 7 May - INVEST
Thursday 8 May - CLASS CAMP
Friday 8 May - CLASS CAMP / BWINTER OGLYMPICS

Ah yes class camp was a really meaningful thing - I'm really glad 09A01C has gotten together even more even though it was a mere 2 days and we only stayed over one night. Now we're together even more and I'm just glad that things have worked out (: of course, over super-fun basha-building, dinner-cooking, bananaboat-kayaking, and toilet cleaning, and trekking up and down pulau ubin! Really really fun time there :D

Now I do realize that I'm having time lapses because I'm not blogging regularly. Hahaha I'll try to blog more frequently! And less in depth but more in frequency, I suppose. Well I'll try my best!

Just one more thing I want to talk about before I end off for the night - the netball finals, RJC vs ACJC. We started off rather deadedly for the fact that there wasn't much hype in watching teams build up points from the beginning. But later I was amazed by what RJC could do.

All of us were screaming our heads off for the netballers as we caught up with ACJC from 8 points behind, to 4 points, to 1 single point, and WE OVERTOOK THEM and RJ just went WILD. Honestly in all my 4 plus years in Raffles I've never had a more exhilarating match support than this, and I was really all high and wild too. ACJC fought back by overtaking us, then RJ overtook them back, and it was a fight to the finish - who would have the advantage in the end would win it all.

And we won by sheer determination and persistence - 51 to 50. At that point when the game ended, I knew nothing of my voice - it was just gone and I was just yelling emptily jumping up and down while the rest of the rj crowd was doing the exact same. It was a level of happiness I can never forget, well at least for the next few years. It was a first impression, and I'm looking forward to more of these happening :D

And HERE IS MY SUNNY TINGZHANG IN THE GRIFFLES SUIT HAHAHA!

Photobucket

And to end off, a scary stare shot by some of us 28ths at the people who were still having their meetings and refusing to go for dinner, yesterday haha! But in the end we all did, and we had a nice meal. And I ran back for college play after dinner - what a really eventful month it's been. I can only expect more yay!

Photobucket

This is really exciting. A year is all I have. I'll make it count.