|
Many things are going to happen.
In a few minutes' time, the real term 3 is going to start, finally now that the CTs are over! And I promise myself that it'll turn out right, as long as I keep going strong and never back down on the focus.
In a few hours' time, the Euro finals are going to start. But I'm not watching, sadly! BUT YAY I'M ALL FOR SPAIN THOUGH. VIVA ESPANA.
All in a few moments' time, all is going to change. Maybe not really drastically, but definitely the pace, the mood, the mentalities are going to take a shift, even if we don't think that it's going to happen anytime soon.
I'm just glad I've made it through this far into rj without slipping up much, and I'm really thankful for wonderful friends who've kept me afloat so far :D
Anyway before turning in, everyone take note! SYINConnect 2008 is going to happen soon and it promises to be a really really great conference in which your ideas are challenged, thoughts are provoked and you gain new friends and learn of new views. you can find out more by clicking on the link below:
http://syinc.org/syinconnect/index.php
Now onward Raffles, we aren't going anywhere but further and up ahead.
|