tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, June 10

I just got back from another day of studying in the rj library and I realized that I have about 1.5 weeks left to cover everything and given my pace, I will have problems finishing everything even though I'm twice as productive as last week.

Another few strong reminders to myself, which I dearly have to remember:
- Keep up the consistency and the momentum, just keep going.
- Step up on the tenacity and never let any doubt pass you.
- Expect that nothing remains constant in this environment, and so will your schedule continue to change
- Brace for anything that crops up and step up on your focus and do more per day.
- No whining, just keep working!
- TAKE IT EASY, YES TAKE IT EASY.

After all, this speaks of pace, patience, and practice. Everything will be alright, all in good time, I have to believe that.

And believe in myself too - for I can certainly achieve it despite whatever that I've been put through. Step up on the confidence and strong foundation.

Just like these skies, they're bumpy and they aren't clear but we do appreciate these wonderful mornings when things get a little more interesting than the usual lazy airs.

Photobucket

I have to keep going. And everyone must keep going as well! KEEP AT IT EVERYONEEE.