tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, June 29

Nice sunday morningggg. The past three whole days have been tiring - but really fun and relaxing nevertheless, and my mind's really into the post-CT frame of mind and things will just go on from here really nicely!

A short recount - on thursday WE FINISHED LIT AT 3PM AND THERE MARKED THE START OF THE POST-CT FEVER! The 1C people Victor, Ruiling, Kexin, Ros and I went to catch Get Smart at Plaza Singapura - and I really must say that it was the best funny movie I've watched in the last few months. For the entire two hours I was kept laughing and laughing, and even though I was a tad reluctant to go out and destress (as a result of all that mugging momentum heh) I really felt that the movie did what it was supposed to do - remove all that pressure and really let me let my hair down a little (but what hair, seriously hahaha).

We walked around till a little later, watching Kexin shop away for her havaianas and eventually I returned home, tired but relieved from all that mad studying in the past month.

On friday I did a very funny thing - I went to school in the morning to run with chenyang, and unfortunately I'm not as young as I used to be, sigh. I did a few rounds' worth of running, some sprint intervals and the usual PT, leaving me satisfied that I FINALLY managed to get some exercise over this month, but it made me believe that my fitness has dropped this much and I'm going to need a lot of training to get it back to where it was a few months ago!

Then after the bio paper finished the the bio people met their salvation, I desperately tried to fish people and join them for outings in the hope that there'd be free groups who needed company, but yeah well that was a mistake. If not for naomi and her genius niceness I would've left school for home, at 10.30am.

And so yes, I joined Naomi, Zeslene, Japheth, Annabella, Slau for a nice walkaround-town, and they wanted to watch Get Smart so there I was watching it again. It's quite interesting; I can remember all the movies which I've watched twice, both at the cinema! And I know exactly what they are. I watched Van Helsing twice. I watched Casino Royale twice. I watched Step Up 2 twice. I watched Get Smart twice. Less of a novelty than the first time, but always a nice refresher. Plus I guess the jokes in Get Smart stayed fresh still! I love Siegfried's sidekick - he makes the world's best comments abosolutely!

After that, Tue and Yeow Guang arrived too and Tue led us on an expedition to find a nice little cosy Vietnamese cafe next to Raffles Hotel. Things ended soon after and I was there back at home resting away out of all that fatigue.

AND TODAY, THE 28TH OF JUNE, IS 28THS DAY. HAPPY 28THS DAY, TWENTY-EIGHTHS! :D :D

After O'comm and CCAD meeting we all went to ECP and we had a day's worth of running about, charades, cycling, randoming, frisbeeing, including a really lethal game of dog-and-bone in which a peeled banana was the bone. Haha really really wonderful day, thanks to all the 28ths and fantaaaastic IW :D

I left around late evening and YES I FINALLY GOT THE NEW SONY ERICSSON C902 YAYYY I've waited for this phone for months already since its supposed news debut around March, I think. Now it's finally arrived in Singapore and there's no way I'm going to miss this phone yay!

Photobucket

Ah these three fun days. I've finally had some time to slow down and wonder, too. And it really gets interesting when we can't help but notice certain things about ourselves. Like how we'd die to live that much, but yet we live just to die, sometimes.

Above all these rushes, slow paces, fears and ecstasies,
we can't help but marvel at this intriguing puzzle of life as it wraps and twists its roads, its corners,
removes the pavements, leaves you on the roads to dodge the cars,
and when you think you've had it all and you're back safely on the streets,
the cars drive up the walls and give you less of those corners you run to hide in.

And at this I come to realize, who needs these corners anyway;
perhaps when one day we learn to step out of these shady spots, we face the sun, let these engines roar at our faces
and somehow this world will see that their noise and pseudo-rational poise doesn't faze us.

I don't need any anchors;
I don't want to be dragged behind by memories of what has gone in directions I don't want to go.
I wish for a clear sky, with no clouds and ever-blowing wind -
for a day that tells me that these convictions hold silence to the mouths of many
who are prepared to dismiss rather than receive.

I don't need to hold on to words that don't see you past one's days.
I don't need to hold onto my fears and doubts,
for fear of forgetting them has made me forget myself.
I am who I want to be, and I am not who I was in the past living minute.

And clear skies will be ahead, I'll make sure of that :D

Onward, onward, no fear now.