|
This week was simply one of the greatest weeks ever, especially since the CTs have just ended, and the results are not entirely out yet! So we're resting nicely in between this empty space, with a comfortable lesson pace and comfortable workload. And plus I've been, thankfully, really productive lately and I've completed loads of stuff! So yay. Except for today though; this lazy sunday just turned out to be a horrible disaster, but well I've finished loads of stuff earlier so it shouldn't be too bad!
One of the highlights of this week: MY FIRST WELFARE DUTY :D
Welfare duty is so so so fun because there's karaoke to sing, Wii games to play, cool cool friends to clown around with, and well everyone's there and things get really high haha! My first welfare duty was a huge blast!

Here's tiankai singing away - he declared mondays to be karaoke days, so if anyone's free you should be able to find him at the Hodge Lodge! And he's really pro! I tried singing but macey like totally owned me with her great singing voice ahhh hahaha. I mean it! Macey sings super super well! All the great singers in rj should like congregate and serenade the school once in a while or something.


Here's a softball game on the Wii! I think chenyang was playing at that time haha. I hammered a few rounds of tennis before that. Wii tennis is really crazy because if you strike at the correct angles you'll send the ball flying in directions which the opponent cannot hit at all!

And then I returned to nat day meeting after welfare duty. Nat Day is going to be a huge blast, nothing like your primary school or sec school national day celebrations! This is be a true CELEBRATION, in every sense of the word :D Expect lots and lots, and most importantly just await the unexpected!
And yes yesterday I finally realized that it's been weeks since my old wallet's zip fell off and random parts started falling off so I managed to get a new one! The wooden-feel billabong I've been eyeing so long ago :D

NAT'S BIRTHDAY IS GOING TO END IN ONE MINUTE'S TIME. A FINAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!
And yup a wonderfully nice (and hopefully hardworking) youth day tomorrow :D
|