tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, July 10

This week, everyone has been fighting their own battles everywhere.

We've fought through our CT results, we've fought through tough times where we've felt so tired. We've fought through our competitions and we've fought through both triumphs and setbacks. We've fought through our personal struggles and we've fought the rough tides.

I guess if there's anything we can say to ourselves, that is to set aside the results, set aside the outcomes, set aside the verdicts. From a horrible score on your CT paper to a six-title royal flush for the Raffles swim team, set them all aside and tell ourselves that no matter what has happened through this week, we have fought a good fight and we have emerged stronger.

Even in the weakest of times, this is where we know we are at our weakest, and sometimes it really doesn't seem that bad after all. We know we're somewhere, and we'll definitely get there. Not to worry everyone (:

I really want to thank all my friends who've been there all throughout this week, esp tingzhang naomi paul zhixian tammy and loads others too. We'll all make it through together!

After a long day's worth of work, here I am typing away staring bleakly at the screen, and here I come to realize that council's been really great and fun so far.
BUT HEY WHY AREN'T I ON THE TRACK TRAINING WHEN TRACK FINALS ARE A WEEK AWAYYY. I miss track ever since I left, and I will always remember it for the 4+ years of grit and tenacity everyone's shown.

RAFFLES TRACKERS ALL THE BEST. LEAVE OTHERS IN YOUR DUST! I'm behind you guys all the wayyy!