|
Today's been another great peaceful day, I'm glad - stayed really focussed through lessons all the way, ran a comfortable 4km after lessons as planned, and so far in two evenings I've completed about 4 essays! I just have to keep this momentum going.
But there's so much more to this normal everyday whirl; I seem to be limiting myself to how much I accomplish per day, and while that has proved to be really satisfying over the past few days, things won't stop at this. Sooner or later I'll have to face all the incoming lecture tests which I need to start preparing for, and yes sooner or later the promos will rear its ugly head. Oh yes today we received our promos exam schedules and it's quite funny to have Lit Paper One on thursday, then break for three days across a very pseudo-stressful-but-still-stressful weekend to have Lit Paper Two on monday! Gah lit students cannot relax across the weekend nooo.
But that's okay. Let's all pull along fine now and really soon we'll pick up the pace, and we'll all get it right. It's a matter of time.
Doesn't Griffles just make your day smile when he leaves his 7 Eleven Super Big Gulp in the storeroom, laments about it, and points funny gestures at you whenever you try to snap some crazy photo of him! HAHA TINGZHANG IS THE BOMB. CHEER UP OKAY TINGZHANG!

And here's a small group of us who had quite a bit of fun with O'Comm meeting and lunch yesterday!

KEEP GOING EVERYONE WE WILL ALL GET THERE, SOMEWHERE, DEFINITELY.
|