tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, August 22

Council GM 2 ended today.
Mega Mugging Madness ended today.
Teachers' Day Awards voting ended today.
Council blocks out tomorrow.

So here's to the first quarter of the 28ths' council term (:

I've had my fair share of ups and downs, improving in some areas, experiencing a disappointing lack in others. Well I guess it's all too natural, just that perhaps maybe I need a bit more of that internal strength and persistence I had last year in RI, wherever that came from. Just a bit more focus, just a bit more persistence, and a little more calm, and I know I'll be on my way.

I want to run free too. Sometimes the fact that I'm totally not running nowadays makes me go mad; I feel like a I'm a big blob of fat and apart from that I get all squirmy inside and everything just doesn't feel right. Part of the past needs to be retained right here; I want to be able to return to the track like a second home every evening, and run until my legs give in and I know I've given my best. Thinking about my training sessions a year ago, 3x300m sprints every single training did seem like hell, but hell yeah those were the best days ever, knowing that with every session you're one step closer to achieving what you never thought you would even inch close to.

Haha I want to pop by the track tomorrow and run until my legs explode or something. But no sigh PW calls for extreme and desperate aid, and my cough shows no signs of recovering. What's more, if anyone thinks I've been looking rather funny these two days, that's because my eyelid has swelled rather inexplicably and it's pressing against my eye so I look like I've been punched. So I guess I won't be able to run freeeee anytime soon!

Yes okay it very alarmingly appears that there's only about 4 weeks left to the promos, or essentially just thirty days from tomorrow onwards. This is not going anywhere like I've expected it to be, but no way am I giving in. This calls for a lockdown - and enough talking, just start working, whether I like it or not.

Maybe reality itself proves to be too much a cynic for the hopeful, but things were never meant to fall into place!