|
Another two days into crazy studying, and SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS to go before the promos start.
I'm totally spoiling the mood of any rj j1 who's passing by right now but yes this is a strict reminder that you have about roughly two weeks (and a few days) before the exams start and you seriously don't want to foam and die for them alright! So have some focus, sit down nicely, mug away like you've never mugged before hahah.
I've been tightly locked away in a far corner of the school, and you can say i'm studying away rather madly, from morning till evening with a break for lunch and back home, studying until it's a nice time to sleep. And I just have to keep at it, and keep going. No holding back and no stopping and well I think I should be well on my way somewhere. Hopefully!
But yes, today was quite a funny day, of a few moments of Digression, Distress and nonsense.
A week into mugging, we gradually feel the effects of information overload and our heads get all heavy and weary and yes we all get tired and burnt at some point of time. Being the math dodo that I am, I just kept at math every morning and into the afternoons until the point where I seriously refuse to solve any further equation - I then move on. BUT YES MATH KILLS. And for tingzhang, math and chem kills.
CHEM > TINGZHANG.

MASS MURDER HAHAHA

In the end we bought these super long slurpy sweet strands which we started to fool around with and we went mad. Tingzhang didn't have any strands to slurp on, hence the insatiable hunger.

Hahah bomb la. Apparently shiyang cooked up this story about how nat, hoho, tingzhang and him went to paragon to eat 26 xiaolongbaos at din tai fung but actually turns out that along the way to j8, they hopped on a cab and made the driver drive about nonsensically before they decided that they should go to novena. They then ate at food junction (when j8 has such a nice one) before proceeding to an ice-cream shop which turned them away because they were having a power failure. They then came back after 15 minutes at toys'r'us with nat holding a giant balloon to eat icecream. Then tingzhang wanted to eat katong laksa and so they did. Then they came back and got owned by fatigue.
I'm not lying! Today was seriously such a happening day.
AND NAOMI THANK YOUUUU FOR THE LIFEROCKS!BOOK. COUSIN YOU ROCK :D

Sometimes these remaining seventeen days seem as if they are essentially the most comfortable days of my life. But I just hate to admit that they've been comfortable. I want my normal school life back I want the 28ths back! Gah all in good time.
Alright saturday looms ahead tomorrow. The rest (of the day) is (for) HISTORY :D
|