tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, September 2

The past two days have been really productive - been studying the whole day and I've covered a great deal of topics. As long as I keep going at this rate then I'd be making the best of it! Got to keep the pace and just keep going, and it'll all get better as time goes along.

The huge stream of photos from the nike human race has arrived on facebook and haha I just reaffirmed myself once again that sunday was seriously such a fun happy day :D And the race results are released on the website too! I clocked 58.23 minutes, ranked 1345th in singapore and 80000+ in the world out of 1 million. Haha yay considering I subbed the hour without much training I'm quite - no, very happy! with the run! And what's best was that I didn't stop and just kept going. Shall run more after promos!

Photobucket

EX-TRACKERS YO! Ready at the startline!

Photobucket

Raffles all the way! Haha I think we were so hyper and happy throughout the whole afternoon that the same nike photographer who took lots of jumpshots for us in the afternoon before the run came back to us for a second round of photo-taking! This rocks :D

AND HAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS ONE. After council GM2 tingzhang spun me around like crazy and I almost had my head collide against one of the metal chair arms or something, according to the rest of the councillors there. Eventually tingzhang got too dizzy and he dropped me and I was too dizzy to move anywhere else so there we lay, feeling owned like nobody's business. This is super crazy!

Photobucket

Alright now, ready for another day of study.