|
This isn't anything near a complete and fulfilling post to account for all this stagnation over the past week, but I really have to say today was a really great day, probably the most pleasant ever since the promos ended. It's a huge pity all this nice air only lingers around for a while more before it dissipates away at the imminent onslaught of the results. But yes these few remaining days are all we have - I'll just leave all the worry and concern to monday itself and allow my head some peace!
And why was today a great day, in all simplicity:
- PW oral presentation dry run ended today, instead of tomorrow for it was pushed earlier by a day. I developed a severely extreme aversion to the shift in date initially until it really dawned on me after the presentation that I have a day more to relax and a day more to reflect over what went wrong during the presentation, and certainly everything will be sorted out all in good time :D
- Today was the first day this week where I didn't have to eat lunch on the go! I had a nice comfortable lunch sitting down with tingzhang and company, and it sure beats eating lunch from a packed box discreetly in between meeting breaks.
- SONG AND DANCE MEETING! Where we decided on the songs for next year's batch dance, and started choreographing. I'm so glad for the group for I'm in and the song which we're allocated to choreo moves for! We are a pretty high bunch of people and GUESS WHAT WE FINISHED CHOREOGRAPHING OUR ENTIRE SECTION BEFORE THE MEETING ENDED :D Haha I really had so much fun dancing all the way past the afternoon and into the evening, with the loud music, really nice company and much of the light-hearted atmosphere. Houyes when I left at 6 plus I think we're done with half the entire dance already yay :D
- I got the Stand Up banner up after song and dance, with lots of help from wangye weiting and charlene! THANKS SO MUCH!

- Before I left for home I managed to squeeze another 5km run on the really dark track. It's been quite a while since I last ran on the track in the dark and it put my nerves to rest yay shall keep running on and on I won't stop :D
And yes, what a nice world woohoo we definitely have got to love today of course we have to!
|