|
The promos ended on monday, taking with them a whole load of pressure over the past month and lots of brain saturation! It's been a whole month of crazy studying, to the point that this small portion of 09A01C actually thought of going home to mug whilst shopping along orchard. But anyway our post-promos experience was quite dismal, owing to the fact that the movie we watched, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane, was utterly disappointing and a cheap thrill for a gory horror/thriller. Well in fact most of us entered the cinema hall thinking that it was some chick flick and something to laugh at but yes I guess we were wrong!
And we walked out of the cinema feeling the huge loss of our money and time but no nothing stopped us from going mad and just plain enjoying ourselves; well after a few hours of orchard shopping i then proceeded on to pay shanzhi and claire a visit at funan, and spent a few hours talking away and catching up. Not to mention shanzhi attempted to drop my phone down five floors while I was in a conversation with tingzhang haha! But yes monday was quite a day, not really one which was all exciting and leaving me all tired at dusk but just a comfortable and simple day where I had everything to feel happy about :D
All this happiness reminds me of the past few days too, starting from last week's monday and all the way through the week where one by one, subject by subject, the promos slowly started to disappear - especially after the killer day of math and history! And by friday, the BCME/PCME people were all done and they all ran off to party while poor me had to study lit still, but it was fun enough :D cousin naomi was around waiting for people to go out with and she showed me her very cool john mayer velcro thing! Which I then proceeded to paste onto her monster wallet.

Oh then we got smarter so we pasted Mayer over john donne haha!

Then later into the day I ran into Kirk and Ryan after running around trying to find a non-tiring place to study (which was an epic failure) and I had a really wonderful talk with them in that very lazy late afternoon. Time flies really, now here I stand nearing the end of my J1 year and next year I'm going to take the A levels soon, oh please just a moment ago I was just done with PSLE. Two years ago, kirk and ryan were so small and now ryan very sadly towers over me! But ya ryan was saying it was quite funny how finally this day I'm talking to him face to face over major school matters concerning RI but yes time really flies and I just want to say that I'm really super super proud of ryan and kirk and ripb. TAN AH DON'T LET ME DOWN AH JIAYOU :D
On saturday there was the BCG phase III presentations - which brought back a lot of memories about how all of us pulled through BCG for the whole of last year, crazily rushing, researching, presenting, rehearsing. Including how our team used to go over to Tom's place the day before every single presentation day, rushing till the very last minute. And how jiahao gobbled every single piece of food that entered the room, and how we all fell asleep halfway whilst preparing. But yes everyone's getting a lot better and I'm just glad that I had the experience of BCG for the whole of last year. Makes me a whole lot stronger, versatile and business-smarter!


And here I am, after all this studying, ready to restart council work YAY I REALLY CAN'T WAIT. There's so many things to do and so little time but there's just so much we want to do so yay I'm going to give the best I can give, nothing less. Not going to stop till the end of our term where we can look back and firmly tell ourselves that this was really the best year of our lives.
Alright a new day ahead :D turning in!
|