tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, October 30

"You've got sixteen minutes left. Only sixteen minutes left before you stop wearing red [jerseys] anymore. These sixteen minutes will go down in history. It's now or never." - HSM3

Photobucket

That was a statement during the awesome movie which really made my insides churn with thoughts of how we're living our lives and how magic can be made in moments where we give our all and cherish the present for all these opportunities. It's so funny how we have a year and we think we have all the time in the world to achieve what we set out to do in school, but turns out we never have as much time as we thought we'd have, and as much as we want to do so much, there's just a time limit to everything.

Okay it was weird at first how tingzhang and i wanted to go watch a High School Musical movie, of all movies, but in the end tingzhang had to do it in the name of council (MATCH SUPPORT CASE STUDY YO :D) and we joined boss and vinna at the cathay to catch it yesterday!

And I think no other movie can paint a high school scenario so similar to ours. It was really great.

I agree with boss seriously; it's our Senior Year next year, one final year before everything ends.
I will not be wearing a school uniform anymore after that.
I will not be a current Raffles student anymore.
I will not have all my wonderful friends around anymore.

I still remember what tiankai said, many months ago when we were running for council. He told the crowd "The only sad thing about RJC is the fact that we only have 600 days to enjoy this wonderful school life," and that really shook some people.

Haha I just think school is a really wonderful place sometimes - as much as it doesn't seem so now, with all that work and all those pains - but true as I slowly come to realize, that All That Work and All Those Pains get magnified out there. It's really such a nice comfortable home in here. Looking at it, I think I'll really miss my friends and the many many familiar faces and places all around. Every day we trudge to school and we pass day by day but little do we notice that once it's gone IT'S GONEE.

I think I'm really proud to say that Raffles is my second home, and I am very certain that these 6 years are truly indeed going to be the best and most eventful years of my life. I'm sounding like I'm going to graduate ahhh but yes no I HAVE ONE YEAR MORE. I promise to be a happy boy and I will make sure I get the most out of this one year for I won't have anything to get out of there after. Once this coming year is gone, it's gone.


And I'll convert that statement:
"You've got one year left. One year left before you stop donning the colours of green black white. This one year will go down in history. It's now or never."

Photobucket

I'LL BE OFF, PW OP WILL END TOMORROW :D
Then I'm off to enjoy a night of dance at Rafflesian Spotlight!