tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, October 27

I just got back from a quick weekend break in malaysia - it really was very weird being made to go overseas in the middle of all this crazy work going around with PW and whatnot. But well, these three days have passed, and here I am sitting at home feeling rather strange.

The long driving trips to and fro from singapore to malacca during which I could pretty much do nothing freed up some time for me to think about loads of things. And with the huge rush of work flowing in and out every single day I guess this was where a small holiday made this much a difference. I've reminded myself that these two years, no matter how quick they may appear to pass or how blind they may turn out to be, will definitely be a time where I will have done my best - nothing short of it. I don't want to leave regretting everything.

Well that's for certain, all along. I just need to give myself reminders along the way. Otherwise, the immense sleep has done me a lot good, along with the sights and sounds :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing like old bustling streets and a humble dinner :D

Photobucket

And the occasional copycat lurks around this part of malacca too.

Photobucket

Malaysia has countless malls that give vivocity a run for its money in sheer size and design - like sunway pyramid with its new extensions!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rangolis around the mall are wonderful - I still remember how measly our rangoli was when we did one for inter-house rangoli! We should seriously learn some stuff so we can do better next year.

Photobucket

And some buildings along the streets are lined with lights at their corners, so at night it makes the entire area look as if it's some toy fairyland! I snapped a shot on the road and well it wasn't too clear.

Photobucket

It's time to set things on a more definite path I suppose, with this flurry of events that has been tugging me in all directions.