tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, November 23

Today was yet another peaceful and pleasant lazy sunday! What made it even more pleasant was that I could actually spend it reading the entire afternoon away with tingzhang and nat at island creamery while they started studying again :D

Photobucket

I LOVE ISLAND CREAMERY AND YOU HAPPENING PEOPLE :D

Photobucket

My earphones fell apart though now I don't have these portable small ones anymore sigh!

Photobucket

Been reading a lot lately and I'm glad that I'm actually sitting down to read and unwind; life's been going at a breakneck pace and it gets us all blind and makes us forget the simplest of things which lie around silently, but are most crucial in keeping us steady.

Isn't this so wonderful! I think I really enjoy simple nice things so that's a start :D

Photobucket

Back to work tomorrow :D another mega dance day!