The past week was moderately fine when I posted on wednesday but it later become a big blast when friday and saturday popped up! And yes Popped up literally, for friday's pop-lock classes were really tough considering it was my first time attending a higher-level popping/locking lesson in more than half a year and it left me all tired and just wanting to plod along back home and collapse into bed. Which i eventually did after a few hours of lazing around at home!
Have been hanging around with tingzhang for the past few days and haha things have been really really fun, like eating ajisen ramen at compass point an hour before dance and watching him getting owned by the chilli. And loads of funny stuff like how we randomly met TODAY on a sunday! At ikea :D haha tingzhang rocks :D
I realize I've been dancing a lot lately too! Restarting lessons at studio wu + orientation song and dance + talentime practices = absolute fun. Especially song and dance omg it's really getting so exciting with the dance being so cool I can hardly wait for orientation to come! And song and dance meetings are always so fun with crazy people and crazy dancing woohoo :D
Talking about dance I seriously have got to get better. Was surfing around youtube a few minutes ago and I watched a few videos of Kite, this japanese popper whom Josh told me about a few days ago, most noted for his use of legs in his popping and it's really really fantastic haha maybe if I drill it over the next few months I just might get closer to this!
It's a nice morning and I've got 8 hours before another meeting starts in school so off I go!