tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 19

Enough of that thought about how much effort we put in and what's actually enough - for anything will be more than enough if we look at it in the right way :D

I spent quite a while everywhere - at home, on the train staring into space, in the studio whilst popping my arms off, in classrooms staring at blank walls (and blank faces) - trying to sort out everything and trying to find that cog that has fell out somewhere in my system, but turns out there's actually no missing part at all for what is missing is just the positivity.

I think positivity works wonders. By just allowing yourself that one chance, that one little hope of things turning right, suddenly all those thousands of problems disappear on their own accord, or you probably didn't notice yourself solving it! By not denying yourself the possibility of starting every single day as a happy boy/girl, and disregarding the assumption that you have to start the day off sad because the atmosphere around you is sad, i think i see a whole new world seriously :D

I probably sound like I'm half-awake and I'm all ready to go to dreamland but as crazy as it sounds and as idealistic as it seems, i guess it really works. From yesterday till now I think i've had simple happy things come my way, from a nice coffee treat by my buddy, to nice surprising emails, to a whole day of dance! Yes today was a pure dance day - song&dance in the morning, dance prac in the afternoon, dance lessons in the evening :D including a lesson on House which I haven't tried for nearly a year and I got horribly owned but it was tiringly fun!

You never know until you try! We all have our low points no doubt, but disbelief and narrow perspectives shouldn't be a normmmmm every single day deserves to be a happy day :D

I'm always posting at around 11-ish, I realize!