tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 5

Reaching school later than expected, I was left with only a few puny minutes to get myself a good run and some training, and in the end I obviously stopped and felt very disappointed about the utter lack of time and the heavy morning traffic that has caused it. A meeting soon ensued where I learnt about new happenings and ultimately it wasn't really a good meeting to kickstart council work after the long OP drought, but the day's passed!

I remembered this very lazy and lofty day, that sometimes what you hinge your expectations and beliefs on may very well turn its head and be the source of your doubt if you don't get it into your mind and live it outright. Lately lots of us have been revisiting the point of how to live our lives especially in such a fast-paced place where we can't really fully stop and point at our failures and learning exactly what went wrong and how we can do it better; I this at this point of time, it's not really possible every single day.

Look ahead, live life the way you want it - that's just how simple it is, and it is seriously really that simple. Live it strong, live it complete, then I can safely tell myself at the end of two wholesome years that I have given nothing less than of my very best, and I will hence know that these two years I have really given my all, and know that it's been worthwhile. Feel happy for the company, feel happy for the times! Yes yes a good mindset is all it takes!

The rest of the day was just good - spent the early half of the afternoon at Ikea shopping for furniture along with a group of friends who went sliding around in the trolleys and spent huge bucks on ice-creams and hot dogs, not to mention sharon and her multitude of currypuffs hahaha she was thinking very critically in a small about whether she should buy more currypuffs :D

After that I managed to catch 007: Quantum of Solace at tampines mall with tingzhang who was just so nice to come all the way to tampines to watch it :D It was a really cool movie and I realized that my phone is the same as Bond's! Just that his is the titanium silver special edition of the C902 haha. Pretty much a sequel to Casino Royale, but could've been more thrilling. But then again I couldn't ask for a cooler movie in these times :D

Photobucket

I was scrolling through my iPod today and I found this song, and I really really like it! An excerpt:

Finding my own words, my own little stage
My own epic drama, my own scripted page.
I'll send you a rough draft, I'll seal it with tears,
Maybe you'll read it and I'll re-appear.

From the start it was shaky and the characters rash
A nice setting for heartache where emotions come last
All I have deep inside, to overcome this desire
Are friendly intentions and fair-weather smiles.


Don't leave me in lieu of this songgggggggggg.

Work work starts tomorrow tomorroww.