tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, November 21

Today was a mega dance day!

It started out with a super long song&dance session today where we learnt and revised a total of four whole dances, lasting all the way past noon and creeping slowly into the late afternoons where we finally had a hearty lunch and spent a few hours laughing and talking in the eating place :D I LOVE SONG&DANCE i'm totally going to miss everyone when orientation ends.

And after that few hours of dance-learning, practising and drilling, I went to the studio in a matter of moments and I really think that today's popping and locking lessons were the best I ever had in an entire year - different instructors made it a whole lot more unique, interesting and was a complete spinoff from what i had expected the evening to be, so yay I had a lot of fun :D plus a shift in teaching focus meant that i learnt new techniques as well; excitinggggg :D

I believe i need a great deal of focus to settle some serious work. I promise myself I will have that very distinct direction to follow!

In the meantime this was a result of boredom and fadz's suggestion to post a comic strip - it isn't much and it's completely pointless but yay i had fun drawing after so long, anyway :D

MIRRORS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life is good :D
(on second thought, except for the fact that yesterday i was playing touch rugby with a few EA guys at fort canning and i slipped on the slippery moss and crashlanded on my side and now my hip bones feel painfully strange haha!)