|
The weekend was long, draggy, but really great :D
It was the first weekend in more than a year, that I could safely and confidently say that I had absolutely nothing to do, nor wanted to do anything else, other than kick back and enjoy the lull of the holidays, just for this weekend exclusively. PW OP ended in a horrible disaster I must say - I now severely detest my laptop for malfunctioning for the one and only time, during the actual presentation itself where it started autoclicking like nobody's business and my presentation slides just rushed through. Every single person in the room developed an utterly awed/shocked expression and they probably assumed I was a madman sabotaging my group and happily clicking away while I was frantically trying to stop my laptop from autoclicking further. Thank goodness it eventually stopped and I managed to promptly apologise for the technical error before any further damage was done, but I seriously seriously hope PW won't turn out too badly! We slogged too many late nights and too many months for this to just end this way. But nevertheless I still love all the fun and laughter I had with my teammmm they rock and I know we did our best and we laughed the loudest too :D
A big portion of that very friday evening after a whole afternoon of presentations was spent at Rafflesian Spotlight. In abhinav's words, truly a runaway success, many many times greater and more wonderful since its debut in 2005!

Plus the performances were really great as well - no lack of singing talent every year, plus the fact that this year, the open category had immensely stiff competition with dancers, bands, beatboxers even! and yes well the comedians took the crown again!

Plus some of us were invited back for guest performances! I truly loved the songs sung by jiawei and louis :D and titus never fails to save the day by making the entire crowd laugh their heads off. And I truly enjoyed my time on stage dancing away like I never had before. It truly turned my day around :D

Maybe I'll post a video when I get one!
Other than that, the weekend was spent walking around shopping, talking, thinking, lazing around, allowing my mind to free up and enjoy some peace before settling into a good frame of mind again! Today was first spent hanging around in dhoby ghaut then signing up again for dance with boss and vinna, plus enjoying good icecream :D THEN CAME A01C CLASS CHALET MADNESS!
Here I was, stupidly taken bus 403 down into pasir ris beach and realizing that the whole class wasn't at the bungalow and they were enjoying a few hours of arcade at White Sands. So I had to endure the rain and thunder and waited a longggg while before I got back to the interchange.

In the end when I reached the interchange, I had to go back again HAHAHA but I had a lot of fun :D


POP AND LOCK RESTARTS TOMORROW :D
|